Focus On Prospect Wants & Needs To Overcome Today’s B2B Technology Marketing Challenges
The B2B technology marketing challenges you face today are daunting. Google’s recent report on B2B marketing trends says buyers are 57% decided before they make vendor contact.
Add to that, a December 2015 report of reduced spending and you can see how difficult it is going to be to get business opportunity leads. For you to be successful you must focus on what your prospects want and need. Help your prospects choose you by giving them:
- Content that delivers technical information in an influential manner.
- Content that offers the right information so they can make informed purchasing decisions.
- Content they can understand and use. Remember, not all decision makers are engineers, ~45% of decision makers are from non-tech backgrounds.
How We Help You Focus On
Your B2B Technology Marketing Challenges
- We understand technology and copywriting.
- We are familiar and comfortable with technology. Thus, we have a shorter learning curve to understand what you offer.
- We can write compelling copy. Copy persuades people of all technical skill levels.
Leverage my technology background and our copywriting skills. Allow me to produce the content you need to attract prospects and convert them into leads and customers.
- Inbound Marketing Services. An all-encompassing marketing approach where we help you develop and distribute content. Inbound marketing empowers your customers and prospects, and they find you instead of vice versa.
- Website Services:
- Website copy: Landing pages, and squeeze pages, that are persuasive and optimized for SEO.
- SEO: I will audit existing website pages and prepare a report with suggested changes for SEO optimization.
- Help with A/B Split testing to determine the best solution.
- Email Marketing:
- Email Content
- Metrics Analysis
- Help with A/B Testing
- List Building
- Social Media Marketing